The Daniel Defense Superior Suppression Device is designed to offer muzzle flash signature reduction and reduced muzzle rise. Manufactured from aerospace 17-4 stainless steel and salt bath nitride finished, maintenance is kept to a minimum. The Daniel Defense Superior Suppression Device comes in standard or extended length and ½ x 28 TPI or 5/8 x 24 TPI.
Thread: 1/2 x 28 TPI or 5/8 x 24 TPI
Length: Standard (1.875") or Extended (2.25")
Made in the USA!
Products displayed are in-stock, in store and ready to ship.
If you don't find what your looking for check our Off-Site Warehouse.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from shop.openrangesports.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per Federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase a handgun or firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
Terms & Conditions Criteria for 100% Shoot and Return Credit:
• The firearm must have been purchased less than 30 days ago.
• The firearm must still be in as-new condition with no customer modifications, all documents and original box with original contents.
• Only one trade-back per firearm purchased.
• Openrange reserves the right to refuse the "Shoot & Return" credit on any 'Special Order' firearm which doesn't fit out normal inventory.
• Excludes stripped lowers.
• Purchase of the 30-Day Shoot and Return coverage must be completed at the time of firearm purchase