Mechanix Wear's M-Pact gloves have added padding and protection that make them perfect for both weekend and professional mechanics. Their synthetic leather palms feature EVA foam padding, overlaid with anatomically shaped synthetic leather top layers to absorb vibration and protect your hands. Their redesigned fingertip pattern reduces seams and enhances sensitivity, and the Lycra panels between the fingers add comfort and mobility. The tops of the gloves are covered in thermal plastic rubber, giving you a pliable layer of flexible protection, while maintaining dexterity, tactility, and sensitivity.
- Ideal for reducing vibration from pneumatic tools while minimizing fatigue
- Synthetic leather palm features EVA foam padding for protection and comfort
- Thermal plastic rubber top provides pliable layer of flexible protection
- Narrower elastic cuff for added comfort and machine washable
- Index finger knuckle reinforcement band for added strength