The GLOCK 23 Gen4, in .40, introduces revolutionary design changes to the pistol that combines compact dimensions for both open and concealed carry, with minimum weight-despite its large magazine capacity. The Modular Back Strap design lets you instantly customize its grip to adapt to an individual shooter's hand size. The surface of the frame employs the new scientifically designed, real-world-tested, Gen4 rough textured technology. Internally, the new GLOCK dual recoil spring assembly substantially increases the life of the system. A reversible magazine catch, changeable in seconds, accommodates left or right-handed operators. The G23 Gen4 in .40 caliber retains the GLOCK accessory rail for your attachments. The Gen 4 G23 also features:
- The .40 S&W is captured in this easily concealable and also fun to shoot compact package.
- The G23 includes interchangable backstraps and three 13 round magazines.
- Chambered in .40 S&W
- 4" Barrel Length
- 7 3/10" Muzzle-to-Endplate Length
- 5" Sight-to-Pommel Length
- 1 1/5" Max Thickness (Grip)
- 23.7 Ounces with Empty Magazine
- 5.5 lb. Factory Trigger Pull
- Gen 4 Finish and Black Polymer Frame
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from shop.openrangesports.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per Federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase a handgun or firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.