The GLOCK 35 Gen4, in .40 caliber, introduces revolutionary design changes to the GLOCK that dominates the Limited Class of competitive Shooting Sports worldwide. The Modular Back Strap design lets you instantly customize its grip to adapt to an individual shooter's hand size. The surface of the frame employs the new scientifically designed, real-world-tested, Gen4 rough textured technology. Internally, the new GLOCK dual recoil spring assembly substantially increases the life of the system. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, changeable in seconds, accommodates left or right-handed operators. The G35 Gen4 retains the GLOCK accessory rail for your attachments.
- The powerful .40 S&W cartridge is harnessed in this long barreled competition designed handgun that can stretch into any kind of role you need the system to perform.
- Includes three 15 round magazines and interchangeable backstraps.
- Chambered in .40 S&W
- 5 3/10" Barrel Length
- 8 3/4" Muzzle-to-Endplate Length
- 5 2/4" Sight-to-Pommel Length
- 1 1/10" Max Thickness (Grip)
- 27.5 Ounces with Empty Magazine
- 5.5 lb. Factory Trigger Pull
- Gen 4 Finish and Black Polymer Frame
Don’t see what you’re looking for? See our expanded online catalog
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from shop.openrangesports.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per Federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase a handgun or firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.