The next-generation PMAG 30 Window GEN M3 is a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons that features transparent windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 Window incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability to exceed rigorous military performance specifications.
Modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a wide range of non Colt®-spec platforms such as the HK® 416 and MR556A1, M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S, and others. A redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons.
High Capacity Magazine Restrictions:
- Stronger in all tests over the current PMAG (feedlip impact, spine strength, side impact, hot/cold durability, etc.)
- Geometry and new low-drag follower design changes to increase reliability in extreme adverse conditions, including dusty environments.
- Now fully compatible with HK 416, FN SCAR, SA 80, et.al., with new bolt catch geometry and an over-insertion stop on the spine of the magazine for full functionality with all platforms.
- Now drop-free compatible with magazine wells on the tighter side of acceptable tolerance, and has a reinforced mag catch area for greater durability and compatibility with various mag catch tolerances.
- A slimmer floorplate for increased pouch compatibility comes standard, along with improved water drainage.
- Improved texture on the front and rear for more positive handling under stress.
- Recessed paint pen dot matrix for magazine marking that will not abrade off under handling or cleaning.
High capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering. No sales of 30rd magazines to NY, MA, CA, CO, MD, NJ, HI. See our company policies for more information. Its up to the customer to comply with all laws regarding these items.