The Daniel Defense KeyMod QD Swivel Attachment Point is designed to allow the operator to mount the popular Heavy Duty Push Button Quick Detach Sling Swivel anywhere along their SLiM Rail™ or other KeyMod rail system. The Daniel Defense Rail Mount QD Swivel Attachment Point has been designed and machined to limit the rotation of the swivel to prevent the operators sling from becoming tangled.
The KeyMod QD Swivel Attachment is precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and is Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized.
Products displayed are in-stock, in store and ready to ship.
If you don't find what your looking for check our Off-Site Warehouse.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from shop.openrangesports.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per Federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase a handgun or firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
Terms & Conditions Criteria for 100% Shoot and Return Credit:
• The firearm must have been purchased less than 30 days ago.
• The firearm must still be in as-new condition with no customer modifications, all documents and original box with original contents.
• Only one trade-back per firearm purchased.
• Openrange reserves the right to refuse the "Shoot & Return" credit on any 'Special Order' firearm which doesn't fit out normal inventory.
• Excludes stripped lowers.
• Purchase of the 30-Day Shoot and Return coverage must be completed at the time of firearm purchase