The GLOCK 26 is now available in GLOCK's latest generation of perfection. A popular option for concealed carry, the GLOCK 26 now features the GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB), delivering increased accuracy with polygonal rifling and an improved barrel crown. Other features include removal of the finger grooves, an ambidextrous slide stop levers and nDLC finish.
LENGTH: 163 mm / 6.42 in.
WIDTH: 33.00 mm / 1.30 in.
LENGTH BETWEEN SIGHTS: 137 mm / 5.39 in.
HEIGHT: 106 mm / 4.17 in.
BARREL LENGTH: 87 mm / 3.43 in
LIFETIME WARRANTY: We will warranty to your firearm for the lifetime for any defects covered by the manufactures normal warranty. Simply return it to us for repair, we will take care of the rest!
30 DAY SHOOT & RETURN POLICY: The Openrange Shoot & Return program... You shot it, but the handgun just doesn't fit - Return it – and we will give you 100% credit. Terms
FREE RANGE TIME: Every firearm purchased at open range comes with an hour of free range time! Your new firearm deserves it, come in and we'll hook you up!
NO TRANSFER OR SHIPPING FEES: Want to save even more? Select "Pick-up at Openrange" option during the final stages of check out and you'll save on shipping and transfer fees!
CREDIT CARD SAME AS CASH: No bait and switch at Openrange – The price we show is good for cash or credit. So you save 3% every time!
Products displayed are in-stock, in store and ready to ship.
If you don't find what your looking for check our Off-Site Warehouse
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from shop.openrangesports.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per Federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase a handgun or firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
Terms & Conditions Criteria for 100% Shoot and Return Credit:
• The firearm must have been purchased less than 30 days ago.
• The firearm must still be in as-new condition with no customer modifications, all documents and original box with original contents.
• Only one trade-back per firearm purchased.
• Openrange reserves the right to refuse the "Shoot & Return" credit on any 'Special Order' firearm which doesn't fit out normal inventory.
• Excludes stripped lowers.
• Purchase of the 30-Day Shoot and Return coverage must be completed at the time of firearm purchase