Built for beginners, our arena contains custom designed pro turf, high quality rentals and an ear bending sound system you can plug your iPod or iPhone into!
Play rain or shine on this course. It’s all INDOORS on 11,000 square feet of Custom Z-Pro Turf with speedball bunkers and a sound system that will blow your hair back (be sure to bring your own iPod or iPhone).
Get a Group together and hit the battlefield!
When you come to play at Openrange you're totally hooked up! - Here's what we include in the rental to get you started :
You can complete your waiver online here Note: You must have a parent or legal guardian's signature on our waiver for any customer under 18. No exceptions.
Friday: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Open Reball is only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Parties of 12+ may request private times for paintball*.
Closed - Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
Closing at 5pm - Derby Day, Christmas Eve & News Years Eve
Two Hour: $30
Half Day: $45
Full Day Saturday or Holiday: $55
Full Day Sunday: $45
Friday Night Special (4 pm to close): $30
3 hours play + t-shirt for one special guest: $30*
3 hours play + t-shirt for each guest: $38*
4 hours play + t-shirt for each guest + private party room: $45*
*per guest, 12 or more guests
*we are unable to accommodate private events during our public posted hours of paintball play without reservations.
* Private parties need 10 days notice prior to date of event to ensure space.
1. What is your age limit? You have to be 10 years and over to play. There is no upper age limit, so come on down.
2. I'm under 18. Are there any special rules? IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 you MUST have your Parents or a Legal Guardian signature on our WAIVER. NO SIGNED WAIVER, NO PLAY, NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. What is Paintball/Reball? Paintball is the name of a game as well as the actual paint filled ball that is shot at the opponent. Paintball/Reball is the same game with the same equipment but the ball is not paint filled.
4. How do you play? Teams start at opposite ends of the field and take cover behind inflatable bunkers while trying to shoot out your opponents. The object is to capture the opponents flag without getting hit.
5. Does it hurt to get hit by a Reball? It does sting a little depending on where you are hit. We have protection vests available for your comfort. Goggle Masks are worn at all times during play to assure protection.
6. I'm a beginner. Will anyone help me? We love beginners at Openrange. We will match you with players that promise a fun and competitive game. If you aren't having the best time of your life, let one of our fun counselors assist.
7. I don't have any equipment. Can I still play? Absolutely. Your admission price includes absolutely everything you need for a safe and fun full days play.
8. I've got my own equipment. Can I use it? Your equipment is welcome assuming it is safe and in good operating condition. If it isn't, no worries, just borrow ours.
9. Openrange uses high pressure air but my marker shoots C02. How can I play? Included in your admission price is the use of our high pressure air tank. You get to try out a new air system on us!
10. Is your turf like "astroturf"? Safe Play International does pro fields across the United States and has designed a field especially for Openrange. Our turf has a cutting edge high density padding and a grass like weave to promise the best and safest indoor turf experience possible. Astroturf is old school!
11. How big is your field? 495 feet long, and 56 feet wide.
12. If I want to have a party or event at Openrange, can you help? We have catering options available and a private party room for hire. Just let us know the details and we'll make it happen.
13. My family wants to know if there are other things to do at Openrange while I play Paintball/Reball Openrange supports the family with firearms training (both basic and conceal carry), provides both 25 yard pistol ranges and a landmark 100 yard indoor rifle range. Full rentals available plus 5,000 square feet of exclusive shopping for equipment and fun stuff.